1. Premium Badge Holder – these holders are created from the thick, clear vinyl with the reinforced edge for that added card durability and protection. These holders are also sold in singles and the badge holder is mutually available in vertical and horizontal orientation.
2. Premium Badge Holders – these holders are made of thick, clear vinyl with the reinforced edge for that added card durability and safety. Some of the options include the anti-print transfer substance so the card will not stick to a holder and leave the imprint of a design after it is being removed. There is also the option for the two pocket styles, and so you may fit more than a card in a badge holder. This is the best option for storing the key cards and ID badges. The badge holder is both available in vertical and horizontal orientation with either one or the two pockets, slot and chain holes, and anti-printing transfer vinyl.
3. Perma-Lock Dual Card Holders – these holders are created from durable polycarbonate and with the lock end piece which permanently lock up until two standard cards in the holder. This is the ideal solution for holding the ID badges which will give clearance to secured locales safe. To take the cards out, a holder should be broken, and so you may know instantly if the card was tampered. The holder is mutually available in vertical and horizontal orientation with the clear polycarbonate and slot and chain holes.
4. Premium Locking Badge Holder – these holders are the high, secure quality badge holders with an exclusive style to hold the ID cards locked in the holder. This thick-back vinyl panel provides a holder more stable.
The badge holder is both accessible in vertical and horizontal orientation. The clear vinyl has been made with the anti-print transfer material to shun the ID badge from attaching to a holder or transferring the design, it is a significant feature if you want to take out the cards from a holder without smashing the holder or the card. It is also referred as a proximity card holder, and the style is used better with ID cards which don’t need to be removed from the holder for application with access or proximity control badges and ID cards.
The Attachment Style has the secure locking strap holes for attachments like the strap clips and reels. The slot went through both the back and the front vinyl, so when a strap clip is crack closed a holder has been locked and a badge will not come out. The Custom Holder Available is the other option of the badge holder. Just add the organization’s logo and name to have that eye-catching and very unique ID accessory and you can also choose the laminated badges if you want too.
5. Re-sealable Zippered Badge Holder – these durable holders provide an even more security of the ID cards than the normal holders with the sealing zipper top. It locks the card in, and will keep out the dirt and the water which may damage the ID card. This is also a wonderful feature of the cards that are being used outdoors, in labs and during events. The badge holder is both available in vertical and horizontal orientation with the clear vinyl and the slot and chain holes.
6. Standard Plastic Badge Holders – these holders are made of clear vinyl, and is able to hold the standard sized ID card. The holders are being sold in singles and the badge holder is mutually available in both vertical and horizontal orientations of plastic cards.
7. Standard Locking Badge Holder – these holders lock the badges to a holder for that added security, and may come in a variety of designs so you may choose the ideal orientation and materials for the organization’s needs.
Some of the badge holder has the option for the frosted back vinyl materials, which doesn’t interfere with a card reader, but does blur a cardholder data for that added security and the badge holder is both available in vertical and horizontal orientation. It is also pertains as a proximity card holder, this style is the ideal way with the ID cards that don’t have to take out from a holder for use with access or proximity control cards and badge used for IDs. This badge holder option has the clear vinyl, the slot and the chain holes, and the frosted back vinyl
The Attachment Style for this holder has the alternative for that secured locking strap holes or locking straps and chain hole for attachments like the strap clips and reels. The holes and slots went through both the back and front vinyl, so when an attachment is applied the holder has been locked and a badge can’t come out. The Custom Holders Available is the badge holder customization by simply adding the logo and the name of the organization for that eye-catching and exclusive ID accessory.
Einst Urown, Color Badge Holders and Borders, 2018