Zebra printers are for people that are making products and processes. With zebra printers, No matter what you are tagging or tracking for, with RFID or barcodes, the Zebra has the most advanced answers to that query. This legacy of advancement continued with the best of the breed desktop, mobile printers, industrial, and cards. And they are embedded with the software for the remote management, peak performance and with easy integration. With the Zebra printer, you can choose to make of your desired complete printing need and to name one is the:
Zebra extensive custom capabilities
Zebra print Name tags
With around three hundred (300) extensive customization capabilities and pre-tested materials, this Zebra can make the custom labels, tags, receipts or wristband that will surely meet the exact supplies and requirements of the application. The custom capabilities have the following:
- Custom shapes and sizes
- Pre-printed text, logos and graphics
- Flood coated colors
- Up to eight (8) UV colors with twelve (12) colors that are water based
- With PMS color matching
- Front side and backside printing
- Fan fold or rolls
- Security inks
- With face slits, back slits, and perforations
- With spot coating and adhesive deadening
- Pre-printing of the UL marks
Large varieties of available materials
There are so many available pre-tested supplies and materials and have the access to many more through the extensive system of suppliers. You can explore and choose some of the most common materials available.
Receipt paper – These are durable and crisp images
A solution that will be used to meet the requirements
The Zebra Company gives materials which have been approved and tested by Zebra Supplies Research and Development Department to reach with the application’s durability, archival requirements, image quality and also with the budget.
Zebra may also pre-print the company logo, terms and conditions, instructions, and some other information, permitting you in maximizing the functionality of the documents and the receipts.
Receipt papers that can be use for Zebra print name tags are:
- Z-Perform 2.4 mil receipts 1000D – these are standards uncoated paper receipts that provides excellent quality with its economical cost and has the ten (10) years archivevability.
- Z-Perform receipt 3.5 mil receipts 1000D (value) – these are thick uncoated, standards paper receipt. It features improved sturdiness and feel with ten (10) years archivevability.
- Z-Select 3.2 mil receipts 4000D – these are top-coated thick paper receipts that presents exceptional resistance, feel and long-life durability. It gives resistance to minimal moisture, mild chemicals, and scratches with twenty five (25) years archivevability.
- Z-High temp 3.2 mil receipts 8000D – these are thick top-coated premium paper receipts prepared to withstand the high temperatures. It has resistance to minimal moisture, scratches, mild chemicals, and to temperatures of up to 90 degrees C or (194 degrees F) with 20 years archivevability.
- Z-Polypro 3.8 mil receipts 4000D – these top-coated synthetic, thick receipts that are tear proof and waterproof too. It has resistance to moisture, scratches and mild chemicals and has ten (10) years archivevability.